Copywriters Black Book
- Copywriters Blackbook.pdf
- Squeeze page
Now YOU can sell like the experts ... Do You Want to Learn The Secrets of The Experts and Become a Copywriting Master?
Have you heard of the term: Copywriting”? Wikipedia defined it as: “Copywriting is the use of words and ideas to promote a person, business, opinion or idea.
Although the word copy may be applied to any content intended for printing (as in the body of a newspaper article or book), the term copywriter is generally limited to promotional situations, regardless of the medium (as in advertisements for print, television, radio or other media).
The purpose of marketing copy, or promotional text, is to persuade the reader, listener or viewer to act—for example, to buy a product or subscribe to a certain viewpoint”.
In the online marketing world, copywriting is used extensively to promote blog readership, get opt-ins for list building and to monetize your prospects.
If you truly wish to be successful in your online business, you’ll have to learn the ropes of effective copywriting so that your readers will love you. Thankfully, good copy writing practices is a learnable skill.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Basics of Copywriting
- Headline Essentials
- USP vs. ESP
- Call To Action
- Handling Objections
- Copywriting Mistakes To Avoid
- Swipe Files
- And so much more...
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR