Compulsive Spending Stops Here
- compulsive spending stops.jpg
- compulsive spending stops.png
- compulsive spending.png
- compulsive spending stops.png
Learning About Stop Compulsive Spending Right Now Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life! Rescue your finances and develop self control!
The dictionary specifies addiction as a way 'to devote or surrender oneself to something habitually or obsessively; behavior that impairs the performance of a vital function(s), a harmful development.'
Dependency causes you to lose your equilibrium and reason. Below all addictions is a yearning for immediate gratification--to feel great, mighty, worthy of appreciation, and problem-free--and an insistence on discounting the long-range, self-destructive deductions of the behavior.
If you endure a spending addiction, one out-of-control buying spree is never adequate. Local malls and Net shopping sites have a bewitching attractive appeal for you. You gift the most pricey, plushest presents.
Your buys reflect how aware you are about all the most voguish brands and designer tags. When you eat out with acquaintances or business affiliates, you’re invariably the one who takes a firm stand on picking up the tab—whether you are able to afford to, or not.
Despite negative results that unavoidably overtake you-like guilt, debt, or feeling ashamed and tightlipped about your obsession to purchase things-you discover yourself on yet some other shopping splurge, charging or writing checks for stuff you don’t truly need and might never even 5 use.
You might lie about how much you've spent (to yourself and to those near to you), hide price labels and receipts, and do financial flips in an endeavor to juggle your finances and sustain monthly payment demands.
Spending addiction is an effort to attempt to “purchase” happiness—to feel looked up to, to feel recognized, to feel empowered, to push aside distressful feelings, like selfdistrust or self-disappointment—and may risk wrecking everything you treasure. Stop Compulsive Spending Right Now! Rescue your finances and develop self control.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Understanding The Addiction
- Signs, Symptoms, Troubles
- Getting Over Childhood Traumas
- Stop Seeking Approval
- Stop Impulse Spending Tactics
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Side Hustlers Blueprint
There is something that you possess that is enough to start a side hustle. And here’s the best part: you can get paid using those skills and talents to help others.
Size: 51.99 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
Side Hustle Success
Side Hustle Success is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can choose from one of seven proven side hustles that can generate them additional income every month.
Size: 5.47 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR