Avoiding Procrastination Potholes
The Mindset Behind Procrastination And Tips To Finally Get Things Done! Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success At Avoiding Procrastination!
Procrastination covers a very broad scope and before individuals can fully understand and overcome their procrastination environment of behavior, they need to familiarize themselves with the basics of procrastination.
The following information can help you gain clearer insight and understanding about the procrastination basics. Procrastination is a practice of delaying things or carrying tasks that are less urgent in preference to more urgent ones.
This is also the habit of doing pleasurable things in place of those that are less pleasurable only to find out that they have putted off impending works on later time or even the “last minute’’. Procrastination is the opposite of ideal productivity.
To produce is to pull and work forward to get things done while to procrastinate is to push things forward for tomorrow, next week or probably never.
Inside this ebook, you are about to learn the information below:
- Procrastination Basics
- Create a Timeline
- Fixing Your Procrastination Environment
- Get Inspired
- Break Up Things into Smaller Steps
- Think Of Positive Words to Get You Motivated
- Think About What You Really Want To Accomplish and Share It with Others
- Practice Meeting Goals
- Reward Yourself
- Benefits of Getting Things Done
- And so much more...
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Resilient Body
The mind and body can be interconnected to one another. If you are mentally resilient, there’s a possibility you can be physically resilient as well. You can be able to do this and live a healthy life
Size: 59.81 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR