15 Tips To Lose Annoying Holiday Pounds
Just because you gain some weight during the holidays does not mean you have to keep it forever. By following these 15 weight loss tips, you will be able to use those holiday pounds quickly and keep them off - at least until next year!
It is estimated that an average person puts on at least 10 pounds during the holiday season. We eat more often and tend to drink larger amounts of alcohol, sodas and punch, which contain empty calories. If that is you, read this report to discover 15 EASY ways to shed those annoying holiday pounds!
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Do Not Skip Breakfast!
Chapter 2: Set Realistic Weight Loss Goals!
Chapter 3: Do Not Use a Crash Diet!
Chapter 4: Follow a Sensible Eating Plan
Chapter 5: Incorporate Regular Exercises in Your Daily Routine!
Chapter 6: Join a Weight Loss Support Group!
Chapter 7: Don't Go Overboard!
Chapter 8: Get Enough Sleep!
Chapter 9: Eat Slowly
Chapter 10: Eat Your Snacks
Chapter 11: Change Your Cooking Oil!
Chapter 12: Increase Your Fiber Intake
Chapter 13: Avoid Junk Foods!
Chapter 14: Drink Plenty of Water
Chapter 15: Avoid White Bread and Pasta
- 20 Mar 2009
- File Size:
- 2,072.63 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights