- Sober Forever.pdf
Change your Mindset about being able to Indulge just a Bit!
It is not surprising that most people pursue their supreme sobriety for a variety of reasons and their reasons can be either professional or personal.
The winter holidays serve as the starting point for a new beginning and one of the good news is to remain sober in creating your New Year’s resolution. The main goal of most people during this holiday season is to create their utmost resolution that will serve as their guide throughout the year.
You can get all pieces of information that you require from this book. These ideas will be helpful to everyone especially to those people who want to start a new phase of their life within this year.
- Chapter 1: Sober Resolutions Basics
- Chapter 2: Get Rid of Temptations
- Chapter 3: Get into a Support Group
- Chapter 4: Get the Mindset of Being Committed
- Chapter 5: Make Sure to Reward Yourself
- Chapter 6: Make Sure to Stay Active and Busy
- Chapter 7: Change your Mindset about being able to Indulge just a Bit
- Chapter 8: Eat Healthy to help you Detox
- Chapter 9: Use Affirmations to Stay on Course
- Chapter 10: The Benefits of your Sober Resolution
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
CBD Power is a new powerful guide for readers that are new to CBD and its benefits. Readers of the report will learn what CBD really is and what it isn’t and why it is so effective for the management
Size: 7.99 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR
Overcome Phone Addiction
60% of U.S. college students believe they have a cell phone addiction. About 71% of people sleep with their phones nearby. Plus, 35% of people wake up thinking about their phones- only 10% of people think of their significant others first. Many people feel as though they can not stay away from t...
Size: 51.08 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR