Secrets to Achieving Goals
Learn how you can be energized and encouraged in order to strive harder in attain larger goals in your life!
Many people might be asking what the secrets are behind achieving a goal that you have. Studies from the Harvard University and the University of Southern California have shown that the act of merely offering small and simple rewards to a person can serve as a motivation for him.
The simple act of receiving gifts and any compensation for jobs greatly inspires the individuals to keep working for a bigger goal.
Structuring your daily routines in order to gain diminutive hits of dopamine in every accomplishment will surely help you maintain the reward engine and will encourage you to do even more.
Upon doing all the activities in your daily procedures, you will surely get the feeling of satisfaction after completing such tasks. With this feeling, you can be energized and encouraged more to strive harder in attaining larger goals.
Certain studies have found out also that people get more motivated whenever they receive some rewards for the corresponding works that they have done. And as an outcome of that, they work harder in order to gain additional rewards. Raising the level of such rewards will also challenge these individuals to do even better.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 01: Goal Basics
- Chapter 02: Stop Fantasizing
- Chapter 03: Start Committing
- Chapter 04: Start Starting
- Chapter 05: Visualize Process Not Outcome
- Chapter 06: Avoid the “What-The-Hell” Effect
- Chapter 07: Shifting Focus
- Chapter 08: Forget the Goal, What’s the Aim?
- Chapter 09: Know When to Stop
- Chapter 10: Benefits of Meeting a Goal
- Wrapping Up
- 28 Jul 2016
- File Size:
- 956.42 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights