Motocross ... the world’s most popular form of motorcycle racing!
Motocross is widely thought to be the world’s most popular sort of motorcycle racing. Motocross is derived from a French term blending motorcycling and cross-country.
Motocross tracks are commonly made up of hills, dirt roads, and mucky tracks and turns. The size of the courses allows up to forty riders to compete together.
In motocross, pro races are measured by time. A pro race commonly lasts for a half-hour. After this time, once the leader has crossed the finishing line, he is given a signal to show that there are 2 laps remaining. On the next lap, he is given the one lap to go signal and the race is completed at the end of that lap. This is called half-hour plus two laps.
Other motocross races might be determined entirely on laps, so that the first rider to complete a predetermined amount of laps is the winner. The first 3 riders to finish the laps are known as podium riders and win first to third positions..
Get all the info you need below:
- Chapter 1: Your Complete Riding Gear
- Chapter 2: Essential Tips In Setting Up Your Bike
- Chapter 3: Your Riding Style In Different Road Conditions
- Chapter 4: Riding With The Right Body Position
- Chapter 5: The Art Of Braking Smoothly
- Chapter 6: Easy Ways In Handling Acceleration
- Chapter 7: Be Careful With Cornering
- Chapter 8: Passing Skills Every Biker Must Possess
- 23 Apr 2016
- File Size:
- 2.6 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights