- CMS Mastery.pdf
- CMS-Mastery eCover.jpg
How CMS Can Maximize Your Internet Marketing Profits!
CMS means content management system and this is a descriptive term for keeping the website up and running efficiently and smoothly. Planning a new website usually entails a lot of proper planning and thought.
Therefore doing all the necessary research would definitely help to ensure all the right choices are made very early on in the exercise. Your research begins here.
- Chapter 1: CMS Basics
- Chapter 2: The Benefits Of CMS Web Design
- Chapter 3: Setting Up Your CMS Site
- Chapter 4: CMS And Seo
- Chapter 5: CMS And Social Branding
- Chapter 6: Integrating Analytics
- Chapter 7: Integrating E-mails
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Site Speed Secrets Video Upgrade
Discover how you can finally speed up your website and increase your conversion rates. All the information you need is here, and nothing has been left out in this course! You’ll learn so much just by going through this course. Here are some...
Size: 67.20 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
IM Guide to Website Design And Development
Get Ready to Give Your Business a Huge Upgrade, Because You're About to Discover the Time Saving, Profit Boosting Magic of Website Design And Development! For average webmaster, design and development are words that are most often associated with...
Size: 2.15 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR
Outsourcing Software Development
The Small Business Owners Guide To Outsourcing Software Development Successfully! Here is a freelancing scenario that plays out every day. A small business owner understands the importance of having a mobile web presence. They are familiar with ...
Size: 6.89 MB
License: Personal Use Rights