Being Really Happy
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony!
Everyone wants to learn the secrets on how to be truly happy in life. For sure, right now, most people in this world are still in pursuit of happiness, a journey that many of them have probably started right from that very moment when they learned about the concept of “happiness.” Did you ever wonder what it really takes to be truly happy?
Many people tried pursuing relationships, money, and success, and most of them have reached that point when they have realized that happiness does not really come from the outside, or from the world where you live in. In all essence, happiness is something that comes from deep within you, lying in that secret place within yourself, waiting for you to finally tap it and release it from its prison.
Happiness is something that has long been present inside you. Finding happiness inside yourself is like peeling off the layers of the union, with each layer representing your thoughts, fears, and negative beliefs. As you slowly peel away each layer (who you are not), you will gradually reach its very core (who you are). And right there and then, you will find your purpose and meaning in life.
You will finally discover yourself and learn the real meaning of happiness. Below are more information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Basics on Happiness
- Chapter 2: Why People Are So Sad Today
- Chapter 3: What Is True Happiness?
- Chapter 4: What Is The Empowered Happiness Mindset?
- Chapter 5: Traditional Happiness Ideas vs. New Age Ideas
- Chapter 6: What Does Empowerment For Happiness Mean To You (How to Set Goals)
- Chapter 7: Why Adopt The Empowerment Mindset For Happiness
- Chapter 8: Tips For Becoming Empowered For Happiness
- Chapter 9: The Good And Bad About The Empowerment Mindset For Happiness
- Chapter 10: Conclusion
- 03 Jan 2016
- File Size:
- 1.9 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights