- Writing Skills Mini Resource Guide.pdf
- Writing Tips.pdf
Create Your Own Content By Following These Simple Writing Tips! Find Out How You Can Sharpen Your Writing Skills!
What's the "secret" behind powerful blogs and online success?A lot goes into a successful online presence, but one thing usually shines above the rest...content.
Why would anyone go to a blog if they didn't enjoy the content? Do you have poorly written content on your site? Does it convert? Do people stick around and read it. More importantly... DO THEY SHARE IT?
Quality content is important for every website, business owner and/or online entrepreneur. If you can't write then you are forced to outsource your content creation.
Sure you can go out and get a non-english speaking person to bang out articles for pennies. But is the "foot you want to put forward"?
You could also go to fiverr and get a cheap $5 article...but is it engaging?
If you want truly great writing, you will have to be willing to pay premium. You will have to pay legit market value for good writers, and it isn't cheap!
You might be asking - are these the ONLY options? No...there is one other...The Key to Unlock Your Writing Prowess.
The high impact online writer's guide provides information on the following:
- Web Design - A Platform For Content
- Content is King
- Content Tips
- Spell Checking
- Grammar Checking
- Run-ons and Fragments
- Verb-Subject Agreement
- Misspelling Confusing Words
- Blogging For Busines
- Top 10 Tricky Words
- Online Writing Tips
- Top 10 Grammar and Punctuation Mistakes
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [NO] Can be sold
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can print/publish offline
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR