The Power of Focus
Stop Being A Jack Of All Trades And Become A Master Of Whatever You Want By Using The Power of Focus!
Have you ever noticed that you have a difficult time sticking to one task? Does your mind wander constantly? Is it effecting your ability to reach your goals? Do simple everyday distractions leave you exasperated?
I felt the above on more than one occasion.
In fact, I had such an issue with concentration that I couldn't even get through reading one page of a book without my mind wandering
At work I could never stick to one task. One day I would work on one website, the next day another. I would start projects with passion and then never finish them. I wasn't making a lot of money and I didn't ever feel satisfied.
I assumed I was wired one way and that was that. I figured that either through nature or nurture, somewhere along the way I lost my ability to focus.
That is when I starting learning about the power of focus.
I realized I could actually LEARN to focus. It wasn't too late...and it isn't too late for you. If you have ever felt like I described above then you owe it yourself to check out...
The Power of Focus is an eBook designed to teach you the importance of focus and how you can acquire it!
It includes the following topics:
- Focus in Sport
- Focus in Business
- Focus In Life
- Emotional Mastery
- And much much more...
- 13 Mar 2013
- File Size:
- 1,241.82 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights