Running a Coaching Business
Learn How to Make Money Using Your Current Skills - And Help People At The Same Time! Have You Ever Considered Personal Coaching?
Are you interested in boosting your current income? Stupid question right... Of course you are! Well how about this question; have you ever considered becoming a personal coach?
You might still be saying 'dumb question', 'I don't want anything to do with coaching people' ...but don't be so hasty! Becoming a personal coach is not only possible, it is also rewarding!
In your years as an entrepreneur (or at your job) you have probably built a vast array of skills that you could pass on to other people. People that will pay you hard earned cash because they want speed up their own learning process.
You get paid cash money, and your client get's to learn from your experience to avoid the samemistakes you made along the way.
This introductory eBook will open your eyes to the powers (and benefits) of running your own coaching biz. Not only that, it will also share the basic information you need to get your first offer up and running ASAP!
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- So You Wanna Be a Coach?
- Why Become a Coach
- Credentials Needed to be a Coach
- Choosing Your Coaching Niche
- Coaching Pricing Options
- Coaching Best Practices
- What to Avoid When Coaching
- Designing a Marketing Strategy
- Selling Your Coaching Services
- 18 Oct 2014
- File Size:
- 4,604.07 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights