Public Speaking Handbook
Discover how to be more confident when speaking in public!
Do you know what one of the easiest ways to become a successful public speaker is? Well it is really easy and that is to study other successful speakers.
Why not learn from the best? When you study any successful speaker you want to look at how they deliver their speech, look to see if they use any particular tools and do they always follow a common outline?
You can then use these principles and techniques in your own speeches. Next time you are online do a search for prominent speakers such as Anthony Robbins, Steve Jobs and Barack Obama.
You should have no trouble finding recordings of some of their speeches. Study them and make lots of notes.
Below are some of the information that you learn:
- Are You Really Standing Alone
- Can Anyone Become a Public Speaker
- Connecting with Your Audience
- Dangers to Avoid with Public Speaking
- Darn Those Crazy Nerves
- Helpful Presentation Tools for Public Speakers
- How to Become a Successful Public Speaker
- Public Speaking Can Make You Nervous
- Using Stories to Captivate Your Audience
- Your Body Talks Too
- And so much more...
- 21 Apr 2014
- File Size:
- 5.4 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights