Payment Processor Secrets
Learn The Secrets to Choosing The Right Payment Processor!
Choosing a payment processor is one of the most critical elements of any online selling endeavor, yet all too often people choose the first processor that is recommended by someone they know, or through an online ad without any additional research involved.
The trouble is, not all payment processors are created equal, and choosing the right one (or wrong one) could make or break your business. You see, your payment processor is the very thing that provides guidance to your customer during the checkout process.
It leads them from adding your product into their cart to completing the purchase. Should your customer become confused or overwhelmed by a clunky, inefficient processor, they will likely give up before ever completing their payment.
Faulty or over complicated payment processors are often the cause of abandoned shopping carts, so it’s important that you streamline and simplify the purchase process.
Some factors you’ll want to explore when choosing your payment processor include:
- The payment processor’s reputation and history.
- The processor’s terms & conditions.
- Payment terms.
- Ability To Maximize Sales.
- 21 Apr 2014
- File Size:
- 849.28 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights