Create Engaging Emails
How many emails do you delete without reading, every day? Most people will answer they delete hundreds of emails per day. That’s huge!
How many emails do you delete without reading, every day? Most people will answer they delete hundreds of emails per day. That’s huge! How do you decide which emails to open? You probably open all emails from family and friends.
Friends (and even family members) get over zealous and will market products via email on occasion. Usually, when they find sales is not in their cards, they go back to sending non-promotional emails.
You are also likely to open emails from official outsiders. You may set up reminders that your bills are due. Your bank may offer this as part of your bill pay service, or it could be the company themselves.
If you see an official email from the government, you probably will pay attention to this, too. Then, there are all the other emails of people trying to sell you one thing or another.
You have a mental system for deleting these, even if it is at a subconscious level. Every so often, one of these types of emails will catch your eye. What is it about this email that made you want to open it?
Inside this reports you are about to learn a lot of things relevant to writing an engaging email newsletters:
- Don't Let CANSPAM Guidelines Derail Your Email Campaigns
- How Professional Looking Is Your Email Newsletter
- How to Write Engaging Emails
- People Love Coupons
- Scarcity in Your Emails Still Works
- Send Better Emails Using Storytelling
- Tricks of the Trade for Engaging Emails
- Use the 5 to 1 Rule
- Use the One Two Punch for Email Engagement
- Using Pay Per Click
- 16 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 33.3 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights