Chatbot Marketing Mastery
- REMEMBER TO EDIT LINKS TO YOUR AFF LINKS.txt
Discover the very best tools for creating your own custom chatbot without any programming knowledge!
With sites like Facebook and Kik opening their platforms to automated messaging for companies, chatbots have really exploded in popularity. Facebook went from zero chatbots in February 2016 to 18,000 by July of the same year.
Kik had approximately 300,000,000 registered users, and those users exchanged 350,000,000 automated messages with the platform in the first seven months of its chatbot.
You’ve probably seen chatbots in action. They are on all sorts of websites, from major retail chains to mobile phone service providers and many other types of sites and apps.
At first, you might think you’re talking to a real person. Usually, a popup appears with a picture of an agent, along with a name. The “agent” asks something like, “May I help you with anything?” Or, “Do you have any questions?”
Chatbots use artificial intelligence that is often quite advanced to answer many questions a user might have, and in the event that the bot is unable to help the user, it will usually as the user to call, email, or fill out a support form, or perhaps to check a F.A.Q. page.
Chatbots are quite advanced, and many of them can almost manage to fool users into thinking they are speaking to a real person. This is beneficial, because it allows companies to lower their overhead by using chatbots to replace customer service agents in many circumstances, and only when the chatbot is unsuccessful in helping the customer must a real agent step in. Chatbots have a few drawbacks, but they also have many benefits.
In this guide, you’re going to learn more about how chatbots can be used for marketing, and whether or not chatbots are a good fit for your business.
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [NO] Can be sold
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can print/publish offline
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Side Hustlers Blueprint
There is something that you possess that is enough to start a side hustle. And here’s the best part: you can get paid using those skills and talents to help others.
Size: 51.99 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR