Low Carb Living Clarified
Sick Of Going Round In Circles With Your Dieting? You're About To Discover The Easiest Way To Drop The Fat Once And For All, And Start Living The Life You've Always Dreamed Of!
With the advances in technology and medicine that our world has seen in the past several decades, it’s almost hard to grasp why we’re continually getting unhealthier and more obese as time goes on. But as with the introduction of anything new into a society, there are both good and bad sides to it.
Although we are able to battle and ward off medical conditions through scientific developments and improved technology, we’re also living in a world of convenience. Drive-thrus, ordering food from our smart phones and computers and getting everything we want in a snap is also causing us to dig our own graves.
While some countries have started to show a slight decline in both adult and childhood obesity, this problem is still very present. Documentaries and studies have been created and produced in an attempt to identify just what it is that is causing this health epidemic. While there may not be one perfect answer, one of the clear contributors to this problem is overconsumption of carbohydrates.
Carbs are great- they’re the main source of energy for the body and are essential for proper function. But the large majority of obese individuals aren’t eating the right carbs, and they’re eating too many of them, period.
If our world’s population sat around consuming whole grain pastas and breads instead of Pop Tarts, it’s safe to say we probably wouldn’t be facing as large an epidemic as we are today.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1 – What The Heck Is Low Carb?
- Chapter 2 – Is The Low Carb Diet Safe
- Chapter 3 – Which Low Carb Diet Is Right For Me?
- Chapter 4 – Are Carbs Really That Bad?
- Chapter 5 – Top Foods for Low-Carb Living
- Chapter 6 – A Sample Day Of Low Carb Eating
- Chapter 7 – 5 Common Mistakes On The Low Carb Diet To Avoid
- Chapter 8 - Should I Exercise On A Low Carb Diet?
- Chapter 9 – How To Dine Out On The Low Carb Diet
- 14 Oct 2015
- File Size:
- 57.2 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights