Coaching Authority Gold
Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT Video Tutorials To Kick-Start Your Coaching Business! Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
When you launching your coaching business for the first time and you put out your figurative shingle, it can be terrifying. Even though you know that you have some good information to share, and know what you are doing, there is still the period of doubt that everyone faces.
Am I good enough to coach others? Do I have something they haven’t seen before? How can I convince them to hire me? All of these questions are perfectly natural and everyone has them when they start out.
What you need to remember is that you got into this business for a reason, and after you have a couple of sessions under your belt, those doubts will pass ñ or at least go hide in the corner, out of sight for a while. If you have done your homework and you know that you have something truly valuable to teach others, there is no reason to be nervous.
Remember, your clients don’t know if it is your first session or your hundredth (unless you tell them of course), and as long as you are confident and sure of what you are saying, the thought will never cross their mind.
This guide will give you some specific things that you can do to improve your chances of getting hired and describe some of the mistakes that people sometimes make when they are new to the world of coaching. But the most important thing that you can do to get hired is simply to believe in yourself. Do that and your clients will believe in you too.
Below a the media that you are about get:
- Module 01: Videos
- Module 02: Upsell Page
- Module 03: 7 Day Autoresponder Series
- Module 04: Special Report
- Module 05: Affiliates Toolbox Page
- Module 06: Social Media Swipe Kit
- Module 07: Top Forums and Blogs
- Module 08: Keywords
- Module 09: Presentation
- Module 10: Feature Images
- Module 11: Audios
- 19 Dec 2015
- File Size:
- 143 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights