You’re probably aware that most websites now use the WordPress platform to run and maintain their websites.
Recently WordPress made a major overhaul of their editor. It went from the Classic Editor to what they have coined as the Gutenberg Editor.
This specific training course was designed to help you understand how to use the WordPress Gutenberg Editor in more depth, even if you are a newbie.
You’ll find the editing experience to be much more enjoyable and productive.
- Introduction to Gutenberg
- Quick Overview of User Interface
- Understanding the Types of Blocks
- Using the Sidebar
- Common Blocks
- Formatting Blocks
- Layout Elements
- Not Ready For Gutenberg?
- More Editor Options
Includes ready sales materials and non-transferable PLR rights!
- 02 Sep 2019
- File Size:
- 691.88 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.