How To - WordPress Plugins Upgrade
Software has the highest perceived value, and it often sells like hot cakes, but the problem is that most people hire the wrong programmer and lose money.
Most people will go and create a job post on a freelancing site to find the first programmer that comes along.Oftentimes the situation is wonderful in the beginning, but then just gets worse over time.
Knowing how to predict whether or not you will acquire a successful programmer is crucial to your success, especially in the long term.
With this 8-part video course you will learn how to develop WordPress plug-ins for a fraction of the cost and how to find the right programmer.
- Skill Set
- Best Freelance Sites
- How much should you expect to pay?
- Crafting the job post
- Search parameters
Includes ready sales materials!
- 27 Mar 2019
- File Size:
- 887,07 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights