Ecommerce With WooCommerce
Whether you’re selling digital products or physical products, creating an e-commerce store is your first step.
While there are a variety of different platforms that you can use to set up your e-commerce site, WooCommerce is the number one option if you are utilizing WordPress.
If you've wanted to sell your products online for a long time, but you just haven't been able to do so because of the technical learning curve, then this is your solution.
By the end of this video course, you'll have the necessary knowledge to set up your e-commerce site from scratch on the WordPress platform.
- General Settings Overview
- Product Settings Overview
- Product Organization
- Product Attributes
- WooCommerce Automation
Includes non-transferable PLR rights!
- 03 Feb 2020
- File Size:
- 878.53 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.