Most people do not realize it, but when the copyright or patent expires on a creative work (book, work of art, etc.), anyone may freely use that work LEGALLY in any manner they choose without the obligation of paying royalties to the creator of the work. This is HUGE...it's like legalized stealing except that it IS legal.
PICTURE THIS...Here is what is waiting for you RIGHT NOW in the Public Domain:
Over 85 million books, many written by the greatest authors and thinkers to have ever walked the earth.
The full rights to a private collection of art produced by the world's finest artists, illustrators and photographers.
The keys to a movie vault containing thousands of classics you know and love — all at your fingertips—from vintage movies to cartoons and documentaries.
Full, unhindered access to the millions of reports, books, videos and images produced by our government every year at a cost of millions.
This is MASSIVE for anyone doing internet business for one simple reason...
It's easier to create a product from something that already exists rather than create it from scratch.
All great Marketers know this! Do you really think they write all the products they create?
NO WAY! As a matter of fact, using Public Domain works will provide you with the same "unfair" advantages as the Marketing Experts because THEY know as you should that Public Domain works can be used to QUICKLY:
* Republish as-is as a downloadable e-book
* Use content to develop How-to Course
* Update or rewrite material for new product
* Use content to develop Mini-Course by e-mail or online
* Record reading as an audio book
* Use content as e-zine articles
* Use content for web pages along with AdSense
* Use content to create videos for YouTube, Google Video, etc
* Use collection of PD books to create a membership site
* Use audio and video to create mobil content for iPods
AND A LOT MORE!
With the Public Domain Expert Toolbar, Lite Edition, you now have INSTANT access to online resources for EASILY finding Public Domain works right from your Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser. This brand-new tool changes the rules to Public Domain research by giving finger-tip access to...