Youtube Quick Start
Youtube is the most popular video-streaming service boasting massive online traffic and constant streaming services.
And it’s the second most-visited website on the Internet with nearly 2 billion monthly users logging on to watch videos every day.
Youtube channel can maximize exposure and help your brand become recognized within your market.
It’s a great way to connect with your audience and keep them engaged for longer periods of time, while encouraging repeat traffic and views.
This report will walk you through the ins and outs of YouTube, the best times to upload videos, and even how to make sure you attract the most people to your channel.
- Have a Clear Vision
- Create an Attention-Grabbing Description
- Optimize Everything
- Commit to A Schedule
- Vary but Focused
- Understand Your Audience
- Know Your Competition
- Learn from Your Favorite Channels
- Create An Interesting Thumbnail
- Sign Up for G-Suite
Includes NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR rights!
- 11 Feb 2020
- File Size:
- 1,55 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.