Youtube In 5 Easy Steps
There’s a good reason that YouTube is the leading video platform online, especially for businesses.
It’s easy to use, allows for maximum exposure in the search engines and the audience is readily available.
In fact, YouTube has over a billion registered users, which means it’s clearly a great way to build a business, maximize outreach and develop an outstanding brand.
With this guide you will learn about all the important elements of creating a winning channel. From how to set up your channel so that it’s designed to attract the most loyal subscribers, to how to plan and produce the highest quality content possible.
- How to choose a theme for your channel.
- How to effectively brand your channel.
- How to optimize your channel for maximum exposure.
- How to choose the best content formats for your channel.
- How to grow your subscriber base.
- And more!
Includes non-transferable PLR rights!
- 08 Jan 2021
- File Size:
- 2,5 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.