Passive Income Strategies
Passive income is any income that requires little or no ongoing work to maintain.
Ideally, your passive income businesses will require absolutely no work to maintain, but occasionally you can increase your income by expanding on your passive income channels, or by combining more than one.
If you’ve been looking for ways of generating passive income, this special report will provide you with many different options.
Some of the opportunities will require start-up capital while other options will only require your time and effort.
- Sell Your Knowledge
- Property Rentals
- Paid Ads & Affiliate Marketing
- High-Yield CDs
- Peer-To-Peer Lender
- Dividend-Yielding Stocks
- Save, Save, Save!
- Invest in an REIT
- Build a Bond Ladder
- Rent Your Free Space
Includes NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR rights!
- 12 Oct 2020
- File Size:
- 1,76 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.