Mastering Google Meet
Virtual meet-ups are a great way to connect with friends and family regardless of distance or how busy life can be.
With the current climate, being able to contact family through video conference services has become even more important.
Video-conferencing can seem rather intimidating at first, especially if you haven’t used it often, if at all.
There are so many features, options and settings that it’s easy to get confused and overwhelmed.
In this special report, you'll learn everything you need to know about Google Meet platform so you can take advantage of its many benefits with connecting with friends and family.
- Google Meet 101
- How to Start a Meeting
- Joining a Meeting
- Adding People to a Meeting
- Changing the Layout
- Adding Captions
- Useful Controls
Includes non-transferable PLR rights!
- 09 Feb 2021
- File Size:
- 3,55 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.