Low Content Publishing
With this report you will learn how to build a profitable business selling low content books on Amazon.
Low content books include journals, calendars, coloring books, planners, sketch books, notepads, trackers and other. With low content books you can create one interior template and use it again and again.
Low content publishing doesn’t take a lot of time. Once you’ve created your initial inventory of products, you can easily expand on your offers or outsource everything.
It doesn't equire any previous experience or a lot of money to start.
With this report you will learn everything about one of the easiest ways to make money with Amazon.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Getting Started
- Uncovering Hot Niches
- Driving Traffic to Amazon
- Maximizing Sales Quickly
- The Right Way to Pin Content
Includes ready sales materials and non-transferable PLR rights!
- 17 Aug 2020
- File Size:
- 2 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.