Christmas Cooking Made Simple
Cooking at Christmas time either brings joyful thoughts or thoughts of dread. Maybe it’s a combination.
We all love the food at Christmas and the smells wafting through the house. But, it also puts a lot of pressure on whoever is the main cook of the house.
Most of the issues with cooking at Christmas can be solved by making things simple.
The truth is, we tend to complicate food production for the holidays, making too much food, too many different types of food, and not involving the family to help cut down on the host having to do all the cooking.
Here you will find tips for simplying the process for less stress and more enjoyment.
- Mixing the Old and the New
- Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
- Sources of Inspiration for the Perfect Christmas Dinner
- Eight Great Twists to the Traditional Christmas Dinner
- Nine Delicious and Simple Dessert Ideas
- Drink Ideas for Christmas
- Snacks and Appetizers
- Dealing with Different Dietary Needs
- Tips and Tricks for Advanced Prep
- Five Kid-Friendly Options
- 04 Nov 2017
- File Size:
- 18,587.61 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights