As communities become increasingly reliant on local restaurants and grocery stores for their food security, more and more families are choosing to turn unused backyard space into their very own chicken farm.
Even outside of food production, chickens continue to grow in popularity both as pets and, thanks to their colorful plumage, as competitive show animals.
Combined with organic raised beds or larger scale foodscaping, choosing to invest in poultry farming remains one of the most productive uses for almost any backyard, big or small.
Without a doubt, the choice to raise chickens is a powerful force in the growing urban agriculture movement.
In this report you will learn the top tips and strategies you can follow to help make your own backyard chicken farm the best it can be.
- Set Realistic Expectations
- Free Range vs Free Run
- Maintain a Flock’s Continuity
- Never Neglect Their Care and Maintenance
- Manage Waste Properly
- Processing Poultry Products
- Reduce Your Food Cost
- How To Make Money With Chickens
- The Ultimate Childhood Companion
- Maintain a Mild Setting
Includes NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR rights!
- 12 Oct 2020
- File Size:
- 2,34 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.