If you want to increase your sales and expand your outreach, you need to position yourself as an authority in your market.
Authority marketing is about positioning your business in a way that you become the logical choice when someone is making the decision who to turn to for help, advice, products or services.
Your goal is to become the go-to person in your niche, or at the very least, one of the first names that come to mind when someone thinks about who to turn to for help with specific topics.
In this report you will learn best tips and strategies to gain the upper hand in your market by positioning yourself as an authority.
- Know Your Audience
- Be Where Your Audience Is
- Identify Pain Points
- Share-Worthy Content
- Join ProfNet or HARO
- Create an Authority Blog
- Create Webinars & Training
- Create an Online Course
Includes ready sales materials!
- 11 Nov 2020
- File Size:
- 4 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.