In today's age of virtual social interaction, the line between personal usage and sales is non-existent.
There are over two million self-published books released every year, and most of those books are sold predominantly online.
Once your book is narrated, perfected, and published, you have to get it out there to listeners.
Just like your digital and print versions, there are specific tactics you can use to generate traffic, reach new listeners, and maximize your profits. You will learn those tactics in this report.
- Social Media
- Guest Blogging
- Book Funnel
- Encourage Reviews
- Interview Your Voice Talent
- Promo Codes
- Promo Sites
- Back Links
- Paid Ads
Includes ready sales materials and non-transferable PLR rights!
- 15 Apr 2020
- File Size:
- 14.45 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights