The Beginner's Guide To Meditation
There is nothing more stressful than having a billion things to do during the day without having even just a second to yourself.
The hustle and bustle of everyday life can get to be very overwhelming.
Fortunately, there is a solution.
No matter how many demands you have placed upon you during the day, Meditation is an option that you can easily make the time for.
Even just setting aside five minutes for yourself can make the difference between a frazzled, miserable mess at dinner time and a balanced, calm person who is ready to take the next step, no matter where it leads!
Meditation has become a very popular subject, and for good reason.
With this step-by-step guide:
- You will increase your level of emotional understanding and help you to healthily compartmentalize your thoughts and emotions in a way that is constructive.
- You will change the course of your thinking and reprogram yourself to be more mindful and focused on positive changes rather than negative.
- You will gain the insight you need to work through your weaknesses and begin to build them into strengths.
- You will see a clear path forward rather than being swamped by the negative interference along the way
- You will learn from mistakes and see painful situations objectively so that you are able to move through them with productivity.
Includes ready sales materials!
- 03 Dec 2019
- File Size:
- 187,61 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights