You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
Your file downloads total 0 in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
One of the most important things for wannabe authors to understand is that he must market and promote his work so that people can find it.
This report will teach teach you how to go about publishing your own book. This guide discusses the steps involved in self publishing, including, planning, marketing, writing/editing and promoting.
- Planning Your Book
- Marketing Your Book
- Writing Your Book
- Promoting Your Book
Also includes mini report, infographics, posters, articles and checklist.
- 12 Jul 2017
- File Size:
- 5,126.39 Kb
- Personal Use
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights